Castle closed until further notice. High tourist season opening suspended
A romantic castle built at the turn of the 13. and 14. century is located in the countryside of Litovel and Mohelnice. In the year 1696 it alternately owned by Order of German knights. Since 1945 is the property of the state. In 1999 he was declared a national cultural monument.